Points for Combat and for Healing
We are less than 2 weeks away from Central Florida Systema school’s upcoming seminar, “Strike Zone.” Here we will learn the exact points and regions used for both health enhancement as well as for martial arts.
Featuring the Russian art of Systema, we will cover the uses of meridians, precise points and other areas of the body and how simple manipulations or adjustments can produce dramatic results.
The seminar is Saturday, February 23rd from 10am to 4pm. Cost is $40 and the location is the Jessie Brock Center, 310 N. Dillard St., Winter Garden, FL 34787 (home of Central FL Systema school).
Lunch will be from 12 to 1:30, with the last 30 minutes featuring 2 demonstrations — the rare art of Kyudo (Japanese archery) and in my opinion, the top Aikido school in all of Central Florida.
The Seminar will feature:
- Basic and advanced warm up and conditioning drills
- Review of foot movements, rotation and 6 levels
- Meridian manipulation: How to use some of the major energetic pathways in the body for improving health and well as Systema applications.
- One point take downs. How one acupuncture point can be used to take down a person of any size.
- Major points. How major acu points can be used to enhance energy, immunity, digestion, eliminate insomnia, enhance libido and more. How these same points can be used to strike or manipulate, thus making your Systema even more effective.
- (Time permitting). Additional points. How little known points can be used for health and for take downs, knock outs and more.
Though Systema will be featured, this seminar will include elements of Nei Gong, Dim Mak, Qi Gong and Aikido as well as acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition and applied kinesiology.
Everyone is welcome!
** Please be sure to bring a NOTEBOOK, PEN and TRAINING KNIFE.